Friday, May 1, 2015

Intro

In a market saturated with blogs on Disney, it makes very little sense for me to start this adventure, but off I go.

I lead what I would call a balanced Disney life. When I was considering names for this blog, I flat out refused to consider anything that included addict/phile/deal/cheap/tips/tricks in the title - I don't consider myself to be an expert on everything that Disney does, or know how to get the absolute cheapest vacation. What I do know how to do is take allllllllll of the information out there and distill it into the best value for me (or you, if you ask me). I only get one big Disney trip a year, so I like to do it right. I splurge on some things, scrimp on others, and spend most of the rest of the year trying to keep the Disney magic alive in my home through other things like food, clothes, and crafts.

I'd love for this to be an interactive page. I'll be starting off with a few topics I've been discussing with people recently, but if you have any questions for me - please let me know so I can write about those, too!


Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment